Make some space in your home library because an 176-page companion book to Tomb Raider (2018) will be hitting shelves on March 20!
Written by Sharon Gosling and titled Tomb Raider: The Art and Making of the Film, this hardback companion book will be published by Titan Books and will be packed with concept art, behind-the-scenes photos, insights into the stunts, and commentary from actress Alicia Vikander, director Roar Uthaug, and other cast and crew from the upcoming film.
Titan Books has been publishing video game, television, and film tie-in books since the early 1990s while author Sharon Gosling has a number of companion books under her belt, including Wonder Woman: The Art and Making of the Film (2017) and The Art and Making of Penny Dreadful (2015).
- ISBN – 9781785657603 (ISBN-13) or 1785657607 (ISBN-10).
- Format – Hardcover.
- Dimensions – 15 x 2.2 x 21 cm (or 5.9 x 0.9 x 8.3 inches).
- Pages – 176 pages.
- Publication date – March 20, 2018.
- Six Things We Learned From Total Film’s ‘Tomb Raider’ Exclusive Preview
- What Fans Are Saying About the Latest ‘Tomb Raider’ Trailer